The menu’s have been released ahead of the Night Noodle Markets’ kick off on 9 November until 26 November at Melbourne’s Birrarung Marr.
Not-to-be-missed dishes from some of the amazing stalls include:
- Hochi Mama – ‘Grilled Pork Slider’, char-grilled pork and fresh Vietnamese slaw with mayo, in between two soft
- Cloud Thief (nee Bao Stop) – ‘Old School Trifecta’ – fluffy steamed buns filled with braised pork belly, fried chicken and Peking duck
- Nem N’ Nem – ‘Loaded of Fries’, topped with pulled beef or tofu satay
- Bibimbap – Korean rice bowl with beef, chicken or tofu, vegetables and sauce
- Dum and Dumpling – ‘Dum Dum Ball’, authentic pork dim sum, steamed to perfection
- Sambal Kampung – Roti Canai with curry chicken
- Poklol – ‘Chichi Fries’, bulgogi beef, chilli chicken or chilli pork served on beer battered fries with cheese, kimchi,
shallots, Japanese mayo and a sweet Korean BBQ sauce
- Puffle – ‘KFC Cheese puffle’, Korean fried chicken stuffed inside a cone-shaped egg-filled cheese waffle, topped
with Japanese mayo and shallots
- Twistto – ‘Original Korean Twist Potato’, fresh potato, hand cut into a tornado shape, twisted on a stick, deep
fried and finished with various seasonings
- Little Kyoto – ‘Phoritto’, Vietnamese-styled burritos
- Hoy Pinoy – Cebu-style Lechon, chopped and served on rice with atchara and spiced vinegar
- Spanthai – Fresh mango and sticky rice with coconut sauce
- Taiwan Noodle House – Taiwanese hand-pulled noodles topped with five spice beef broth, 16 hour cooked
brisket, sui yuk crispy roast pork belly, char siu roast pork and steamed Chinese vegetables
- Teppanyaki Noodles – Authentic Yakisoba with sizzling chicken, beef or vegetables
- The Wagyu – Japanese BBQ beef and yogurt wrapped in a cone, served on a rice base with spinach, lettuce,
- Shallot Thai – ‘Crackling Pork Noodle’, roasted pork belly in caramelised sauce with boiled egg noodles
- Bangkok Street Food – Signature grill pork ball
- Donburi Station – Beef or chicken Donburi stew on Japanese rice
- Mahjong – ‘Dan Dan Noodle’, Szechuan hawker style spicy chicken noodles
- Wonderbao – ‘Guabao Box’, roast pork belly, sweet & spicy Korean fried chicken, and panko crumbed eggplant
With savoury tastes fully satisfied, Night Noodle Markets is also taking care of sweet-toothed Melburnians:
- The Brûlée Cart – ‘Salty Sailor’, salted caramel and ginger crème brûlée torched to order with peanut popcorn.
- Waffleland – ‘Black Panda’, fresh baked waffle with black sesame maple syrup and icing sugar
- Blackstar Pastry – ‘Death by Chocolate Parfait’ – custard soaked cake topped with Oreos, cookies and cream gelato, whipped cream made from the best whippers by nangdelivery and a dusting of coca.
- Gelato Messina – ‘Kamikaze Katsu’, Sudachi lime gelato coated in red velvet cake and panko crumbs sandwiched in fluffy white bread with yuzu sauce.