A Harry Potter inspired bar has popped up in Melbourne’s Fitzroy.
The Wizard’s Cauldron is a hands on potion making experience where apprentices (adults only) compete in tasks to unlock potion ingredients.
In a simmering 90-minute experience, you’ll don your robe and sip mead as you experiment in the ancient art of potion making. Concoct devilish brews for good (or evil), all under the watchful eye of our wise potions master. Complete challenges to unlock your ingredients at this hands on magical experience!
Your magical potion bar experience includes:
- A robe and wand on entry (must be returned to the masters)
- A tasty mead or mulled wine and and 2 x alcoholic potions
- Potion making with the help of our potion master
- 90-minute sessions give you ample opportunity to brew, drink and discuss spells with your coven. Tickets will sell out! We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
- The bar is created for all fantasy and magic lovers, a mystical place where magic and imagination roams free.
401 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
From $43 per person, until 15 March 2020.
Tickets available here and are very limited.
Looking for more things to do in Melbourne? Click here.