NGV Friday Nights returns for summer with a music line-up fusing classical and contemporary influences, exclusive late-night access to Escher X nendo / Between Two Worlds, plus bars and dining.
This summer’s headline electronic artists and DJs include songwriter and producer Andy Bull, Melbourne duo Confidence Man, Sydney’s Nicole Millar, record producer Jonti and Australian/Filipino artist Chela.
Creative collaboration platform anon. will also present Bach X Reimagined, an immersive music installation featuring live classical musicians in the Gallery Kitchen.
The Line Up
December Friday Nights resident Albrecht La-Brooy, plus:
- Friday 7 December – Andy Bull (DJ Set)
- Friday 14 December – Hoodlem (DJ Set)
- Friday 21 December – Fantastic Man (DJ Set)
- Friday 28 December – Nicole Millar (DJ Set)
January Friday Nights resident Eilish Gilligan (DJ Set), plus:
- Friday 4 January – Andy Hart
- Friday 11 January – KLP (DJ Set)
- Friday 18 January – Film School Collective
- Friday 25 January – Zuri Akoko
February Friday Nights resident, Pjenné, plus:
- Friday 1 February – Chela (DJ Set)
- Friday 8 February – Harvey Sutherland (DJ Set)
- Friday 15 February – Alice Ivy (DJ Set)
- Friday 22 February – OJ KUSH
March Friday Nights resident, Indian Summer, plus:
- Friday 1 March – Gold Fields (DJ Set)
- Friday 8 March – Dappled Cities (DJ Set)
- Friday 15 March – Jonti (DJ Set), (Melbourne Art Book Fair X Design Week Edition)
- Friday 22 March – Japanese Wallpaper (DJ Set)
- Friday 29 March – Woodes (DJ Set)
April Friday Nights resident, Wax’o Paradiso, plus:
- Friday 5 April – Confidence Man (DJ Set)
- Saturday 6 April – San Cisco (DJ Set)
Looking for other Melbourne events? Check them out here.