Brand new to the Queen Vic Market, the Europa Night Market brings your favourite European street eats to Melbourne’s most iconic sheds for an exclusive five-week season!
On the menu you can expect to see German currywurst, Portuguese barbecue, Belgian frites, Irish Guinness wings and so much more! Enjoy eating and shopping at over 40 stalls, plus live entertainment from our amphitheatre-style stage and Euro-inspired bars. There’ll even be delightfully kitschy silent disco celebrating all things Eurovision for those looking for a boogie.
On for a limited time on Wednesday nights from April 10th to May 8th 2019 at Melbourne’s Queen Victoria Market.
- Week 1: Italian Night (10 April)
- Week 2: Eastern European (17 April)
- Week 3: French Province (24 April)
- Week 4: Iberian Peninsula (1 May)
- Week 5: Mediterranean Night (8 May)
Looking for Queen Vic’s opening hours – click here.