We were invited by the team at Box Hill Central to try out their selection of food outlet ahead of the Lunar New Year this weekend. Check out our pics below and here’s a list of the must trys:
- RaRamen – Authentic Chinese cuisine. With handmade noodles prepared onsite, any noodle dish is a must!
- Tina’s Noodle Kitchen – Famous for its general bowls of juicy noodle soups and quail egg skewers.
- Kitchen Republik – A hawker-hall type food haven, a Taiwanese restaurant featuring beautiful dumplings and panfried pork buns, stir fries and wok-tossed noodle creations.
- Miss Saigon – After the authentic Vietnamese pho? Look no further than Miss Saigon, using only the freshest
ingredients – their most popular types of Pho are Special Beef Combo and Special Chicken Combo.
- Sushi Jiro – Indulge with fresh, authentic Japanese – With an in built sushi train offering a beautiful range of sushi and sashimi.
- Blissful Station – You can’t go to Blissful Station without tasting the vegan dumplings – boiled or fried.
- Selene’s Chocolate Bar – Enjoy a delicious hot chocolate here.
- Movenpick – Finish off with a decadent dessert from the Swiss connoisseurs of the finest sweet treats, from pancakes and waffles to creamy ice cream and sundaes. Can’t decide which flavour? Try the tasting plate.
Box Hill Central
1 Main Street, Box Hill VIC 3128